Has a small upright piano in good condition is the hope of many people. But sometimes the small upright piano there was a defective part, one possibility piano casters wheels needs to be replaced due to damage. To replace the casters wheels on the small upright piano requires only modest effort, and spend a little time.
Below step by step replacement piano casters wheels on the small upright piano:
- Prepare a block of wood measuring approximately 2 “x 4″ through 40 “by 4 pcs.
- Find two people who are strong enough to help lift the small upright piano.
- Lift the left side of the small upright piano by two people, place wooden blocks under it until the piano casters wheels are not flat on the floor.
- Raise your right hand small upright piano by two people and place wooden blocks under the piano.
- Check all four piano casters wheels mounted on a small upright piano find a broken caster wheel.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the broken bolt fastener of piano casters wheels.
- Buy new piano casters wheels on hardware shop, casters wheels take the example so that no one bought.
- Attach the new piano casters wheels to use a screwdriver to install the bolts fastening.
- If the casters wheels do not change everything, give a little grease on the axle of the casters wheels.
- Remove the logs from the piano by lifting.
Now the caster piano you have a decent life. I hope these tips useful for you.